lunedì 17 dicembre 2012

10, 11, 12, 13, 14 e 16 di "31 Momenti Magici"


Eccomi ad aggiornare il progetto "31 Momenti Magici" con le foto dal punto 10 al punto 16, saltando il punto 15 che ancora non ho potuto scattare...sono certa che realizzerò un gran bell'album con questi scatti!
~
Here I'm to update the "31 Momenti Magici" project with the photos from point 10 to point 16, skipping the point 15 which I wasn't able to shoot yet...I'm sure that I'll create a very beautiful album with these shots!


Very light homemade hot chocolate
11. Famiglia/Family - My creative altered frame
30 weeks pregnant
Maria meeting Peppa Pig
Just before finishing it...it sold like crazy!!
I used it when I co-owned my fruits & vegetables shop in 2001-2004

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Grazie per essere passato da qui e avermi dedicato un pò di tempo :)
Thanks for stopping by here and for your time :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...